Saturday, September 8, 2007

Dr Ralph Stanley tonight!

Oh man. I could hardly sit still thinking about tonight's concert with Ralph Stanley.
It's not till 7:30 tonight and that is only 7 hours away but I am ready to just bust open waiting till time to go.

Since my ultra crappy bank, BBandT has ripped me off this week to the tune of more than $300.00, (more on that later maybe, right now I am staying in a good mood)I couldn't afford to buy a new banjo head to have Dr.Ralph Stanley sign it for me. Instead I will just have him sign one of his cd's for me. One is all I will be able to get but I will be happy with that.

I'm also a huge Doyle Lawson and Quicksilver fan too. My wife said I should get him to draw mustaches on the faces of the guys in Doyle Lawson and Quicksilver and then sign the shirt for me. Of course this would be out of fun and not meanness because I am pretty sure that Dr.Ralph Stanley is also a fan and probably even pretty good friends with Doyle Lawson and Quicksilver.

Anyway, I can't wait till tonight!

Bluegrass CD's

No comments: