Tuesday, November 13, 2007

I left the whole world hangin'!

Wow. I did not mean to just stop posting to my beloved blog for a whole month but I sure did do it didn't I?

In the real world I own a solid surface countertop repair business and all of a sudden I found myself with no time to blog. When I did have the time my mind and body were so thankful to have the time that it never occured to me to sit down at the ol' email machine and type. Sorry about that.

Oh yeah, as for my trip to my grandmother's house, it was great. I got to see my Mom and Grandmother and my Uncle June(short for Junious). Of course the visit was too short but we got in a lot of good conversation and yes, I tortured them with my banjo. They seemed to really enjoy it but they are family so how would I know? Not really. When my grandmother smiles there is no doubt that it is for real and she did a lot of smiling and toe tapping.

I am going to try to post a little more regularly but I have to admit ahead of time that I may still be a little slack because I have a lot of work in my shcedule (thank goodness) and I don't have any more banjo excursions on the horizon. I'm sure something will pop up to post about thought.

No comments: