Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Howdy Banjo Hangout Friends

I posted about my Ralph Stanley concert experience on several different forums that I am a member of. On every single forum I either got comments like, "Ralph who?" or "Never heard of him."

But that isn't the case at all with my new friends over at The Banjo Hangout. These folks not only know who Ralph Stanley is but they have oodles and gobbs of respect and appreciation for him and his incredible music.

If you have never visited The Banjo Hangout and you are a banjo lover or bluegrass either one, yo owe it to yourself to go there. It is an amazing forum. You can set up a very cool blog, profile, upload mp3 files so other people can click on and listen to your banjo pickin. Not to mention all the great advice you get on playing, set up, equipment and just good conversation.


Bluegrass CD's

No comments: