Monday, September 3, 2007

Yikes! Careful what you wish for.

Well earlier I threatened to put some sound files on the ol blog here. I finally figured out how to record my playing and next I am working on how to get it onto my site.

However, I have never heard myself play the banjo. I mean a recorded version. Well now I have and let me tell you, it ain't purty. I can only hope that it sounds better to those people that I subject to hearing it than it sounded to me.

Anyway, that just means that I have more work ahead of me and as you probably know, anything that you have to work for is usually appreciated more than free or simple. As much work as I am going to have to do, I will probably really appreciate myself when I'm done {: I just hope it isn't too painful for my audience!

By ya'll. Oh yeah, 4 days till Ralph Stanley

Bluegrass CD's

No comments: